A 5-7 days course on curing of sterility in women and men at the Ayurveda clinic Sofia (Gabra Sanskara)
Learn how to plan your pregnancy according to the principles of Ayurveda!
One of the most important events in each mother's life is childbirth and pregnancy is undoubtedly one of the most precious moments in the future mother's life.
Leaving your generation is among the most significant experiences that give a meaning to each individual’s life.
Pregnancy is a period of changes, a period of building the future relationship between a parent and a child. A relationship which stays extremely strong throughout the entire life, both of the child and the parents. During pregnancy, the future parent goes through various stages in which he or she prepares for the new responsibilities that will accompany him or her for the rest of his or her life.
The pregnancy period in Ayurveda is treated with a particularly serious attention and is extremely important for the whole family.
Ayurveda's concept of pregnancy provides numerous recommendations for the future parents aiming at achieving the best possible conditions for the mother and baby, both during pregnancy and in the next stage — the bringing up of the young child.
The Ayurvedic concept associated with the entire period of pregnancy called Garba Sanskara.
Our program is intended for:
Couples or future parents who have planned conceiving and desire this moment to be really special.
The program can be beneficial also when we have a case of sterility – primary, as well as secondary.
Garba Sanskara also helps couples looking for possibility to conceive through different procedures such as:
- IVF, in vitro fertilization;
- IUI, intrauterine insemination;
- Pairs who have tried IUI, IVF and did not succeed but there was not diagnose in terms of the cause of the unsuccessful fertilization;
- By going through the procedures involved in Garba Sanskara, the chances of fertilization in couples planning future in vitro procedures are increased.
How does the Garba Sanskara program increase your chances of getting pregnant?
Garba Sanskara works to balance the natural energies of the body that play a significant role in its normal functions — such as the ladies’ monthly cycle, the release of high quality semen (for reproduction) in men which would help to get pregnant and increase the chance to conceive.
The Garba Sanskara program includes:
- Cleansing of the mind and body, detoxification and complete preparation for the welcoming of the baby by the parents.
- The program includes a variety of Panchakarma procedures for cleansing the mind and body that remove mental and physical levels of blockage, and these may in turn prove to be a cause for unsuccessful conceiving so far.
What can be achieved through Garba Sanskara?
- The program reduces the possible risks and problems during pregnancy that may be caused by health indispositions such as hypertension and diabetes or other common health problems during pregnancy such as the appearance of stretch marks or hemorrhoids;
- Maintaining of the natural balance of hormones;
- Predisposes to a normal and safe pregnancy
- The baby is taken care of, starting from the womb of the mother — strengthening its mental and physical development;
- It helps for the proper development of the child, reducing the risk of emotional or health problems genetically transmitted by parents to the next generation.
With the help of Garba Sanskar you will help the child by giving him or her the strength and the adequate environment for his or her complete development.
The Garba Sanskara Program includes the following procedures:
- Various Panchakarma and Ayurvedic therapies tailored to your individual needs:
- Kashaya Vasti;
- Utra Vasti;
- Matra Vasti;