Ayurvedic Herbal Products
Visiting Ayurvedic Health Centre, you will have the opportunity to purchase authentic products produced in India, and based on recipes encoded in ancient sutras, bearing knowledge about life more than 5000 years.
They are part of the therapeutic treatment, which the doctor will offer you. You will have the opportunity to buy them or not.
What is the importance of these products and what requires their usage
- Participate in the improvement of physiological processes
- Accelerate change from disease process to health
- Help overcoming imbalance in the energy condition and restoring the balance
- Strengthen the overall health condition in order to overcome stress, tension, and pollution of the environment you live in.
- Purify the digestive system and improve the processes of food digestion and absorption that reduces the possibility of forming toxins ("ama").
- Soothe mind and enhance mental ability to improve memory, intellect and perception of senses
- Improve energy flow in the body, enhance cellular functions, which itself slows the aging processes and results in body rejuvenation.
Ayurvedic herbal products are natural healing recipes. They are prescribed by ayurvedic doctor strictly individually and after consultation.
The combination of several products has a synergistic effect and is addressed to the condition of imbalance in a given patient.
Specifics of Indian herbal products
- These are not symptomatic products
- They cannot be prescribed for diagnosis from a distance and without medical consultation
- They have no harmful side effects; they are produced by herbs and minerals
- They have different "potency" - effect
- Each individual product has many ways of influencing that requires its prescription by ayurvedic doctor.
- They cannot be compared to homeopathic, pharmacological or other types of medicines
- They have no contraindications for mixing with products prescribed by conventional medicine. However, they do not replace the effect of the medications prescribed by your doctor.
- They are used together with a comprehensive plan for change of your lifestyle appointed by the Indian doctor.
- It is advisable to continue their uptake until the complete disappearance of the health complaints.
Do not change dosage and time of intake without informing your Ayurvedic doctor.