How do the therapies at the Sofia Ayurveda Clinic work?
• It is recommended that you have an initial Ayurvedic consultation before the therapy.
• Allow at least 2 astronomical hours without tension if you want to visit the clinic for therapy.
• It is desirable that no cosmetic products are placed on the skin.
During Ayurvedic therapy
• During the first treatments, discomfort is possible due to the specific shape of the therapeutic couch, which corrects incorrect posture.
• Carefully and consciously observe the movements that the therapists perform.
• It is possible to use highly heated medicinal herbal products for the purposes of the procedure. In case of discomfort, ask the therapists to adjust the temperature.
• Follow all instructions from the therapists strictly and inform them if something is not clear to you.
• Thermal procedures in the steam bath are strictly individual. If you feel discomfort before the appointed time is over, inform the therapists immediately.
• Taking a shower after the end of the procedure is done with the permission of the therapists.