How does Ayurveda treat diseases?
As part of the treatment, are applied methods such as:
Main directions of treatment in Ayurveda
1. Shamana – palliative treatment
• It is based on an understanding of the body constructs: Pitta, Vata and Kapha.
• It is used in the initial stages of the disease.
2. Shodana – a purifying treatment
• It is used in advanced stages of the disease.
Treatment methods aimed at mental imbalance
Ayurveda uses various techniques to balance mental, cognitive and emotional processes. Among them are:
improve the level of intelligence
awareness of the problem causing the mental state as a way to eliminate the imbalance.