What does an examination at Ayurveda Clinic Sofia consist of?
Before the examination
• Do not come to the examination hungry – it is desirable that you have eaten an hour or two before it.
• Fasting examination is practiced only in the early hours before 09:00 am or on the recommendation of the Ayurvedic doctor.
• Before the examination you must not have consumed coffee, tea or alcohol, opiates or any substance that seriously impairs your general state of consciousness.
• Before you come for a consultation, prepare your medical documents, if you have them. This includes tests, blood tests, imaging, etc.
• If you are taking nutritional supplements, medications, or any other type of medication, write them down or carry them with you so we can keep track of them.
• It is not recommended to use opiates or other substances seriously disturbing your general state of consciousness before the examination
During the examination
After the examination
• If you experience discomfort that is not usual to you, please let us know so we can correct the condition if it is related to the treatment you are receiving.