How is the examination conducted?
Before the examination
- Choose convenient time for you, it is recommendable to book it in advance to make sure it will be available.
- It is recommended to have a meal at least 1-2 hours before the examination.
- Do not drink coffee, tea, and alcohol
- Do not come hungry for the examination. Examination at fasting is practiced only in the early hours of the morning before 9:00 or upon recommendation of the Ayurvedic doctor.
- Prepare your medical documents - epicrisis, blood tests, documents from imaging diagnostics, if available, before your consultation visit.
- If you are taking food additives, medicines or some other kind of medicines, write them down on a note or bring them with you to provide information about them.
- It is recommended not to have had dynamic physical exercises before the consultation
- It is not recommended to use medicines or other substances seriously disrupting your overall state of consciousness before the examination
During the examination
- The ayurvedic doctor does not speak Bulgarian language; and you will be provided with a competent interpreter. If you speak English, you could discuss your condition directly with the doctor. If you need translation of specific terms, the interpreter will assist you.
- It is important to stay calm and open, in order to get as much information about your condition associated with your medical history as possible
- The ayurvedic doctor will conduct pulse diagnosis. It is conducted on the left and on the right wrist. It is recommended to be without any wristwatches, bracelets or any other jewelries on the wrists.
- You will be asked additional questions to make connection between the characteristics of pulse and your specific condition.
- The ayurvedic doctor will list all recommendations for change of your lifestyle. These are general guidelines and are specific only for you. They will be written down by the interpreter and printed after the end of the examination.
- If any questions or ambiguity regarding any aspect of the consultation arise, it is recommended to communicate them at the time of the examination.
- You will receive a recommendation for prescription with therapeutic ayurvedic products which can be purchased from the clinic.
After the examination
- It is recommended to strictly comply with all recommendations that you get. Please inform us if you plan to change something or want to use other parallel unconventional method of treatment.
- The intake of ayurvedic medicinal products is prescribed only by Ayurvedic doctor and only for you. Do not change the dosage or timing of intake without informing the doctor.
- If any discomfort that is non-specific to you appears, let us know so we can correct the situation, if related to your treatment.
Ayurvedic therapy lasts at least three months. You should be patient and persistent to achieve a complete response to your condition.