What are Cookies?
Cookies are small amounts of data that a website sends to your computer or mobile device.
They are stored on the device’s hard drive and serve to implement part of the site’s functionality.
Cookies are anonymous and do not contain any personal data by which the user can be identified.
Web pages have no memory, and if you browse between different pages of the same website, you will not be recognized as the same user.
Cookies make it possible for websites to recognize your browser.
Therefore, Cookies are mainly used to remember the options you have chosen – for example your preferred language or the currency you use.
They also help you to be recognized as a user when you return to a website.
Do all Cookies do the same thing?
No, there are different types of Cookies and the ways in which they are used may also be different.
Cookies differ in function, duration, and who places them on a website.
How are Cookies used?
Our website uses the following types of Cookies:
We use required Cookies:
• So that we can show you our website
• To ensure its good functioning
• To give you the ability to create your own account
• To enable you to manage your reservations.
This kind of Cookies are absolutely necessary for the proper functioning of the website.
We use functional Cookies for the following purposes:
• To remember your preferences and help you use our website effectively
• To remember your preferred currency and language
• To remember what you’ve previously searched for or viewed.
These functional Cookies are not strictly necessary for the functioning of our website, but they make it easier and more functional for users to use it.
We use analytical Cookies for the following purposes:
• To get an idea of how our users use our website
• To understand what works well and what doesn’t, to optimize the site and make it interesting and useful
The data we collect for this purpose includes:
• Pages viewed
• Referrer/exit pages
• Platform type and operating system
• Information about the date/time of the visit
• Information about the number of clicks on a given page
• Mouse movements and scrolling through pages
• The text you enter when you use our website.
Cookies generated by social network add-ons
We use third-party Cookies as well as our own to display personalized offers on the Website.
This is called “retargeting” and is based on the user’s search history.
How long are cookies active on www.ayurvedasofia.bg?
The cookies we use are active for different periods of time.
The maximum setting of some of them is up to 420 days, counted from your last visit to the website.
You can delete all Cookies from your browser at any time.
How to recognize Cookies on www.ayurvedasofia.bg?
You can view our Cookies in your browser settings.
Who has access to data from Cookies on www.ayurvedasofia.bg?
Only Ayurveda clinic Sofia has access to the Cookies on www.ayurvedasofia.bg.
How can you manage Cookies according to your preferences?
Use your browser settings to choose which Cookies to accept and which to reject. Where these settings are located depends on the browser.
Use the “Help” function of your browser to find the settings you need.
If you choose not to accept certain Cookies, you may not be able to use some of the features on our website.
If you choose not to accept Cookies on any of the online advertising networks, this does not mean that you will no longer receive advertisements or be used for market analysis.
It just means that the network you’ve opted out of won’t send you ads based on your preferences and the way you surf the Internet.